Dear Readers,

As my link now appears on the web page of Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya (Universiti Hospital) it is therefore my fervent hope that with the creation of another blog by me entitled "My Journey with Mum and MDS", that my story may shed you some support and enlighten those whose loved ones and their caretakers are undergoing during this period of convolution.

However, please do remember that articles written by me are based strictly on my personal experience and the views expressed by me are strictly my personal opinion. Please DO consult the professionals in the field of medicine for verification and authenticity as I do not claim to be an expert in the field of medicine.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MUM’S 78TH BIRTHDAY


Three years ago your plan on where and how to celebrate your 75th birthday was rundown as God had better plan for you.  He sent His angels to lead you home to be with our Heavenly Father.  Mum, as the Lord pours out the blessing of heaven upon you, I pray that the name of the Lord be your strong mighty tower and that He may grant you your heart’s deepest dreams and desires.

HAPPY 78th BIRTHDAY MUM

Mum, let me share this is beautiful song which is now very commonly sung at mass:   As the Deer

2 comments: